For car & tent campers…
No reservations are required for camp sites, but to ensure a space, we recommend arriving as early as possible on Friday to get an awesome location.
Rules & Info
• Camping at Vermilionville will take place on the baseball fields, which means more space and generally better ground conditions than past years, and campers will need to take extra care.
• Cars will not be allowed in the camping area – you will need to park along the perimeter of the fields to unload your gear.
• Access to the camping area will be available starting at 3pm on FRIDAY. Final cleanup of your campsite should be complete by noon on SUNDAY, after the festival.
• You may eat and drink within your campsite, but please respect the BlackPot Festival and Vermilionville and do not bring food, beer or ice chests into the Village.
• No Dogs at the festival
For RV campers…
Unfortunately we are unable to offer RV camping sites this year. We are however working on some alternative options for RV parking with a shuttle to the festival. Check back here or sign up for our email list to stay updated. There are a few RV capable campgrounds around the city. Here is a list of the closest:
Acadiana Park Campground (Lafayette Parks and Rec just 3.5 miles from Vermilionville)
For more information call 337-291-8388
KOA campground in Scott.
Bayou Wilderness campground in Carencro.
Catfish Heaven in St Martinville.
They are all about 8-10 miles from the festival.
Important Information About Camp Fires
1. Campfires ARE allowed in the campground but ONLY in an elevated fire-pit accompanied by a 5 gallon bucket of water.
2. Propane stoves must be accompanied by an ABC fire extinguisher.